Edward (Ted) Eaton
I am a PhD candidate in Waterloo, Ontario.
If you need to contact me, my email is "ted" at this domain.
- Improving the Privacy of Tor Onion Services with Sajin Sasy and Ian Goldberg.
- Post-Quantum Key-Blinding for Authentication in Anonymity Networks with Douglas Stebila and Roy Stracovsky. In Latincrypt 2021; The 7th International Conference on Cryptology and Information Security in Latin America.
- Towards Post-Quantum Updatable Public-Key Encryption via Supersingular Isogenies with David Jao, Chelsea Komlo, and Youcef Mokrani. To appear in SAC 2021.
- The "Quantum Annoying" Property of Password-Authenticated Key Exchange Protocols with Douglas Stebila. In PQCrypto 2021; The Twelfth International Conference on Post-Quantum Cryptography.
- A Note on the Instantiability of the Quantum Random Oracle with Fang Song. In PQCrypto 2020; The Eleventh International Conference on Post-Quantum Cryptography.
- QC-MDPC: A Timing Attack and a CCA2 KEM with Matthieu Lequesne, Alex Parent, and Nicolas Sendrier. In PQCrypto 2018; The Ninth International Conference on Post-Quantum Cryptography
- Quantum Collision-Finding in Non-Uniform Random Functions with Marko Balogh and Fang Song. In PQCrypto 2018; The Ninth International Conference on Post-Quantum Cryptography
- Leighton-Micali Hash-Based Signatures in the Quantum Random-Oracle Model In the 24th Annual Conference on Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC 2017)
- Revisiting TESLA in the quantum random oracle model with Erdem Alkim, Nina Bindel, Johannes Buchmann, Özgür Dagdelen, Gus Gutoski, Juliane Krämer, and Filip Pawlega. In PQCrypto 2017; The Eighth International Conference on Post-Quantum Cryptography
- Making Existential-Unforgeable Signatures Strongly Unforgeable in the Quantum Random-Oracle Model with Fang Song. In TQC 2015; the 10th Conference on the Theory of Quantum Computation, Communication and Cryptography