Here are links to some projects I've worked on, or am working on.
- Here's a link to a project I did to generate images of the Mandelbrot set.
- Slides I made for a project on privacy amplification in quantum key distribution. The project was done for Ashwin Nayak's course on information theory.
- Slides for a project on SIS-based signature schemes based on short-basis trapdoor constructions. The project was done as part of a course on lattices being taught by David Jao in Fall 2015.
- Notes on the basics on the absolute basics of algebraic enumeration (with applications towards Magic: The Gathering!)
- Slides discussing topics such as provable security, Full Domain Hash, and the (quantum) random-oracle model.
- Here is a small script I wrote for quickly encrypting small .txt files.