My name is Edward (Ted) Eaton. I am a security researcher at ISARA corporation in Waterloo, Ontario. Previously I was a masters student studying Combinatorics and Optimization at the University of Waterloo, where my supervisor was Alfred Menezes.
I do a great deal of math and sometimes write code.
Here are some projects I've worked on in the past.
- Quantum Collision-Finding in Non-Uniform Random Functions, with Marko Balogh and Fang Song.
- Leighton-Micali Hash-Based Signatures in the Quantum Random-Oracle Model.
To appear in Proceedings of the 24th Annual Conference on Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC 2017)
- Revisiting TESLA in the quantum random oracle model, with Erdem Alkim, Nina Bindel, Johannes Buchmann, Özgür Dagdelen, Gus Gutoski, Juliane Krämer, and Filip Pawlega.
In Proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Post-Quantum Cryptography (PQCrypto 2017)
- Signature Schemes in the Quantum Random-Oracle Model
- Making Existential-Unforgeable Signatures Strongly Unforgeable in the Quantum Random Oracle Model, with Fang Song.
In Proceedings of the 10th Conference on the Theory of Quantum Computation, Communication, and Cryptography (TQC 2015)